If you want to equip your book with nothing but the most premium services——go all out with our Gold package. Not only will you enjoy all the services and tools included in the other packages, you’ll also have more options to get the word out about your book through a Podcast and Video Interview on The Author RoundUp of The Book Connection show and book placements with the University of Malaysia and an independent bookstore in Malaysia. If you are willing to make a significant investment for your literary endeavour, enjoy all the benefits Gold has to offer.
The Partridge Advantage
- Support from a team of publishing professionals
- Creative control of your book’s design and content
- Extensive online distribution
- Industry-standard publishing services
- Availability in print or electronic formats
You’ll receive all the features in the Gold package below:
- Softcover Publishing: Your book will contain high-quality paper for the interior and a full-colour cover using trade paperback format, which is a higher standard than mass-market paperbacks.
- e-Book Publishing: Your book is digitally formatted and downloadable on multiple electronic devices for reading everywhere, whenever.
- Hardcover Publishing: Featuring a durable cloth binding, an embossed spine and a full-colour dust jacket, the hardcover format allows room for your book description and short author bio on its inside flaps; while full colour hardcovers are casebound editions without a dust jacket.
- ISBN Assignment: The ISBN is a 13-digit number that will be assigned to your book once published.
- US Copyright: We will complete and submit the necessary paperwork to the US Copyright Office with a copy of your book.
- Library of Congress Control Number: Your book will be numbered and linked to the United States Library of Congress, national libraries, bibliographic utilities, and other book vendors so your book is properly and easily catalogued by interested libraries.
- Worldwide Online Distribution: Your book will be available through a number of distribution channels: our online bookstore, two leading book wholesalers in the United States—Ingram and Baker & Taylor, and more.
- Electronic Galley: Look over your book’s design and give your seal of approval before the title is live.
- Custom Cover Design: Our experienced design team will help bring your book to life by using image manipulation to incorporate five or more design elements to create a unique cover artwork.
- Custom Page Design: Our book layout specialists will create the interior page layout that your book needs based on your ideas and input.
- 75 Image Insertions: Include up to 75 images in your book’s interior pages.
- Interior Revision - Block of 50: Make up to two rounds of 50 corrections before your book is available for purchase and have the final say on your book's final interior.
- Cover Revisions: We want your cover to be perfect too and that might take some more revisions here and there. Get an additional round of cover revisions included with your package so you can make changes before your book is available for purchase.
- Copyediting up to 75,000 words: Through our copy-editing service, Partridge’s editorial team will smooth out any error in your book to ensure a smooth transition of ideas and to maintain consistency in writing style.
- Amazon "Look Inside", Google, and Barnes & Noble "Read Instantly" Previews: You readers will get a preview of your book, randomly selected by Amazon or Google or on the Barnes & Noble online bookstore, and its content before purchasing.
- Set Your Own Price: The Set Your Own Price programme gives you the power as the author to control the retail price of your book by lowering it to its base price or increasing it.
- Author Advantage Programme: This service empowers you to earn substantial financial gains with every print book sold. This program runs for a 3-Year Term and ensures that you receive maximum profits from sales of your book, and that you can also order copies of your own book at heavily discounted rates.
- Author Volume Discount
- 500 Promotional Digital Bookstubs: Enjoy Bookstub codes that you can use for your own promotional efforts and downloadable for your readers.
- $1,400 Credit for Your First Book Order: Get $1,400 off on your first author volume order.
- New Releases Section on the Partridge Bookstore: As soon as it’s published, your book is listed and made available for sale on the Partridge Publishing online bookstore.
- Book Launch Social Media Announcement: Share a photo or short video of yourself holding your book for the first time and we'll post it on our Facebook page and Bookmad’s to help promote your newly released title.
- Book Sales Savvy Guide: Get useful and helpful tips from this PDF guide on how to promote your book to local bookstores and libraries and maximise your local marketing efforts.
- Print-Ready Bookmarks Design File: Be ready to print professional-looking and well-designed bookmarks whenever you need them.
- Social Media Kit: Kickstart your online promotional activities with this guide on how to create and maintain your social media presence with custom book banners designed for your profile pages.
- Author Website Setup (6 pages): We'll handle the domain registration, renewal, and hosting of your author website for one year.
- Half page Feature in Bookmad Magazine: BookMad provides authors like you with an easy access point for keeping up with publishing trends, while enabling readers to learn about you and your book in an exclusive feature.
- Press Release Essential: This service helps you grab media attention with an expertly written press release in an industry standard format and delivered to 500 media outlets.
- Print-Ready Marketing Materials Design File: We will provide you with design support for your marketing materials such as posters, postcards, business cards or custom banners got up to ten (10) book events and promotional activities. Just contact us each time you need them, provide your messaging and the specs that your local printer requires and give us a minimum of 7 days to prepare your design file.
- Video and Podcast Interview on The Book Connection: The Book Connection Show is a channel all about authors and their passion for telling their story. Audiences will gain insight about you - the creative mind behind your story. Your pre-recorded interview will be conducted over a Zoom video call published to the Author Roundup segment of the show. The published video will be 10 to 15 minutes long. It will also be available on podcast and distributed to Spotify, Apple iTunes, etc.
- Booksellers Return Programme - 12 months
- Bookstore placement in two independent bookstores in Malaysia, including University Bookstore of Malaysia
Want to publish in full-colour? Talk to your Publishing Consultant about your options.
Call us today at +65 3165 7531 (Singapore) or +60 3 3099 4412 (Malaysia)
to speak to a consultant and learn more about this publishing package.
Disclaimer: Prices are subject to change without prior notice. Prices listed do not include any applicable sales, use, excise, value-added, goods and services, or other tax, which will be added to the total at the time of purchase. Other restrictions may also apply.