Thinking about marketing your book once it’s published? The Silver package comes with book promotion opportunities including your very own website. Get this on top of some publishing essentials, a considerable number of Promotional Digital Bookstubs, and hardback availability for your book. Find out how this package can help you publish a quality book that’s worthy of a global reading audience.
The Partridge Advantage
- Support from a team of publishing professionals
- Creative control of your book’s design and content
- Extensive online distribution
- Industry-standard publishing services
- Availability in print or electronic formats
You’ll receive all the features in the Silver package below:
- Softcover Publishing: Your book will contain high-quality paper for the interior and a full-colour cover using trade paperback format, which is a higher standard than mass-market paperbacks.
- e-Book Publishing: Your book is digitally formatted and downloadable on multiple electronic devices for reading everywhere, whenever.
- Hardcover Publishing: Featuring a durable cloth binding, an embossed spine and a full-colour dust jacket, the hardcover format allows room for your book description and short author bio on its inside flaps; while full colour hardcovers are casebound editions without a dust jacket.
- ISBN Assignment: The ISBN is a 13-digit number that will be assigned to your book once published.
- US Copyright: We will complete and submit the necessary paperwork to the US Copyright Office with a copy of your book.
- Library of Congress Control Number: Your book will be numbered and linked to the United States Library of Congress, national libraries, bibliographic utilities, and other book vendors so your book is properly and easily catalogued by interested libraries.
- Worldwide Online Distribution: Your book will be available through a number of distribution channels: our online bookstore, two leading book wholesalers in the United States—Ingram and Baker & Taylor, and more.
- Electronic Galley: Look over your book’s design and give your seal of approval before the title is live.
- Custom Cover Design: Our experienced design team will help bring your book to life by using image manipulation to incorporate five or more design elements to create a unique cover artwork.
- Custom Page Design: Our book layout specialists will create the interior page layout that your book needs based on your ideas and input.
- 50 Image Insertions: Include up to 50 images in your book’s interior pages.
- Interior Revision - Block of 50: Make up to 50 corrections before your book is available for purchase and have the final say on your book's final interior.
- Cover Revisions: We want your cover to be perfect too and that might take some revisions. Get one round of cover revisions included with your package so you can make changes before your book is available for purchase.
- Amazon "Look Inside", Google, and Barnes & Noble "Read Instantly" Previews: You readers will get a preview of your book, randomly selected by Amazon or Google or on the Barnes & Noble online bookstore, and its content before purchasing.
- Set Your Own Price: The Set Your Own Price programme gives you the power as the author to control the retail price of your book by lowering it to its base price or increasing it.
- Author Volume Discount
- 250 Promotional Digital Bookstubs: Enjoy Bookstub codes that you can use for your own promotional efforts and downloadable for your readers.
- $700 Credit for Your First Book Order: Get $700 off on your first author volume order.
- New Releases Section on the Partridge Bookstore: As soon as it’s published, your book is listed and made available for sale on the Partridge Publishing online bookstore.
- Book Launch Social Media Announcement: Share a photo or short video of yourself holding your book for the first time and we'll post it on our Facebook page and Bookmad’s to help promote your newly released title.
- Book Sales Savvy Guide: Get useful and helpful tips from this PDF guide on how to promote your book to local bookstores and libraries and maximise your local marketing efforts.
- Print-Ready Bookmarks Design File: Be ready to print professional-looking and well-designed bookmarks whenever you need them.
- Social Media Kit: Kickstart your online promotional activities with this guide on how to create and maintain your social media presence with custom book banners designed for your profile pages.
- Author Website Setup (3 pages): We'll handle the domain registration, renewal, and hosting of your author website for one year.
- New Releases Feature in Bookmad Magazine: BookMad provides authors like you with an easy access point for keeping up with publishing trends, while enabling readers to learn about you and your book in an exclusive feature.
- Press Release - 100 Media Outlets: This service helps you grab media attention with an expertly written press release in an industry standard format and delivered to 100 media outlets.
- Print-Ready Marketing Materials Design File: We will provide you with design support for your marketing materials such as posters, postcards, business cards or custom banners got up to three (3) book events and promotional activities. Just contact us each time you need them, provide your messaging and the specs that your local printer requires and give us a minimum of 7 days to prepare your design file.
Want to publish in full-colour? Talk to your Publishing Consultant about your options.
Call us today at +65 3165 7531 (Singapore) or +60 3 3099 4412 (Malaysia)
to speak to a consultant and learn more about this publishing package.
Disclaimer: Prices are subject to change without prior notice. Prices listed do not include any applicable sales, use, excise, value-added, goods and services, or other tax, which will be added to the total at the time of purchase. Other restrictions may also apply.