When it comes to promoting your book, you want to cover all bases. Here at Partridge Singapore, not only can we help you advertise on one of the most authoritative voices in book discovery—Kirkus Reviews—but we can also help you launch a well-rounded multimedia campaign on three of its platforms.
We will promote your book on the following Kirkus media:
- Kirkus Reviews Magazine, a semimonthly magazine that gives industry professionals a sneak peek of published books. It has a circulation of 15,000* and has a readership base that includes librarians, booksellers, and publishing professionals.
- Kirkus.com, the brand’s official website, where consumers visit to get book recommendations and search for books to buy. The site garners an average of 2.6 million views in a month.*
- The Kirkus newsletter, an email blast that is regularly sent to a subscriber base made up of both industry buyers and consumers. It has around 65,000 subscribers.*
Here’s how your book will be advertised on these platforms:
- Single-slot ad (1 out of 6 slots) in Kirkus Reviews Magazine
Your book will be advertised on both the print and digital editions of the magazine. The print ad will be in black and white while the digital ad will be in full colour.
- Custom-designed banner ad on Kirkus.com
This 300 x 125 banner ad will be placed on select website pages for two weeks. When clicked, it will link to a campaign landing page where readers can get more information about your book, along with other titles.
- Banner ad (1 out of 6 slots) in the Kirkus newsletter
Your book, along with five other titles, will be featured in a 500 x 250 banner. Subscribers who click on it will be directed to the same campaign landing page as above.
*As of 2019
Call us today at +65 3165 7531 (Singapore) or +60 3 3099 4412 (Malaysia)
to speak to a consultant and learn more about this service.
Disclaimer: Prices are subject to change without prior notice. Prices listed do not include any applicable sales, use, excise, value-added, goods and services, or other tax, which will be added to the total at the time of purchase. Other restrictions may also apply.