Developing a social media network is critical to establishing an ongoing communication channel with your audience. But when it comes to social media marketing, you might be asking, “Where do I start?” With a Social Media Coach by your side, you’ll learn the answer to that question and so much more.
Your social media publicist will work with you to create a social media presence or elevate your current one, so that you can continue seeing results for months or years to come. Choose from various levels of involvement to best suit your personal goals, or select a combination of the following:
- COACHING (High Author Participation): Your publicist will provide weekly guided training sessions designed to help you grow more comfortable and familiar with various social media platforms, allowing you to build the skill set needed to succeed in the social media space, while assisting with writing, editing and proofing social media posts.
- MANAGEMENT (Lower Author Participation): Each week, your publicist will publish strategic posts on your selected accounts and create content, based on your book and background to engage with relevant social media users.
- CONTENT CREATION (Lower Author Participation): Your social media publicist will develop a custom plan that includes content suggestions for your social media channels. This service is designed to provide you with examples of the types of posts that will resonate with the audiences you specifically want to reach.
Throughout your six-week campaign, your publicist will provide you with a launch report a week after the campaign launches as well as weekly communication on their progress and campaign efforts and ensure your campaign is as successful as possible. Upon completion, you will receive a report summarizing the entire campaign
Choose up to three social media networks your publicist will educate you on:
- Tiktok – #BookTok has created a huge boost for the publishing industry with books going viral and trending on the social app
- Instagram – a popular photo and video sharing social app
- Facebook – one of the most popular social media websites that allows users to reach their target audiences through a custom author/book fan page.
- Twitter – a social media microblogging service that allows registered members to broadcast short posts called “tweets” that are limited to 280 characters and engage with other like-minded users on trending topics and/or current events.
- LinkedIn – great for books that are business focused or pertain to professional expertise
- WordPress – a blogging platform that provides key information on the author and book and allows authors to showcase their thoughts in essay and article form.
Being a part of the social media community is all about communication, engagement, value and trust. Now is your chance to work with an expert who will help you find your niche and unique voice among millions of active users.
Based in Phoenix, Arizona, LAVIDGE is an award-winning, full-service advertising, public relations, and digital marketing firm. They have been helping companies build brand awareness and drive revenue since 1982 by keeping up with current events and important media trends, cultivating contacts in local, national, and international media, and passionately seeking to engage, motivate, and inspire.
Call us today at +65 3165 7531 (Singapore) or +60 3 3099 4412 (Malaysia)
to speak to a consultant and learn more about this service.
Disclaimer: Prices are subject to change without prior notice. Prices listed do not include any applicable sales, use, excise, value-added, goods and services, or other tax, which will be added to the total at the time of purchase. Other restrictions may also apply.