The Google search engine attracts thousands of visitors—from cramming university students, caring fur parents, and even to voracious readers. As an author, you can utilize this enormous online platform to introduce your book to a wide audience. Our SEM – Advanced Campaign can do just that. With this service, you’ll get the tools you need to boost your book’s online exposure.
This service includes:
- Online Ad Presence for 3 Months. Reach more people and grow your readership with 3 months of premium, targeted ads on Google.
- First page placement of your ad over the campaign period. Think about it: When was the last time you clicked all the way to page 6 on your Google search page? With this service, your ad will show up on the first page search results.
- In-house search experts to help you choose up to 30 keywords. Keywords are the words and/or phrases people use to find content on search engines. The right keywords help you show up on relevant searches, meaning your target audience can find your website—and your book—that much faster.
- Monthly reporting and ability to change campaign details proactively. We’ll keep track and make monthly reports of how well your campaign is doing so we can change our search engine marketing strategy as necessary, with you right at the helm of the whole operation.
- Regular Website Setup. Your website is your portfolio, your resume, your brand, and your own digital storefront all in one, so it’s crucial to leave a great first impression on visitors with a well-designed website.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
Google is one of the largest display networks with an amazing reach of 90% of internet users in over 100 countries, 4.3 billion daily page views, and 1 billion monthly visitors. There are over 2 million partner/participating websites, plus specific Google websites—including Google Finance, Gmail, Blogger, and YouTube—that show AdWords ads. This network also includes mobile sites and apps that show ads.*
*As of 2018