The Book is All About Better Work spaces for People in a Post Pandemic Period. It Provides easy reading to all those interested in the Design & Ideology of the new work space by taking a real time look at the issues of today and the relevance of Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs. It answers all the Questions:
• What are the problems in Work spaces?
• How do we Address these?
• How do we revisit Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs in a Post Pandemic World?
• How do we Design more meaningful Work spaces?
• What is the Future of the Post pandemic Work place?
• Think Like an Architect: 30 principles for Workspace “Design Process”
• Think Like An Architect: 10 principles for Workspace “Process Design”
Great read for all especially HR, FM, Designers, Architects, Students and others interested in Work Space Design.
Written by an Architect with over 30 Years of Work space Experience and Expertise, this book is a must read for all!