Launch your blog campaign today.
These days, most things can be accomplished online—including marketing your book. Blogs, in particular, are a great way to reach your target audience on the web. Find out how we can help you get ad space in various blogs and even get featured in some of them by reading this infographic. You may also read the transcript below.
TAKE YOUR BOOK ON AN ONLINE TOUR
Looking to generate interest in your book online? One of the best ways to reach readers on the web is through blogs—and we can help you tap into this platform for your marketing campaign.
What is a blog?
This is a website that offers a collection of posts, articles, or entries meant to inform, educate, or entertain. Some treat it as a space where they can express themselves and share their experiences, while others use it to give product reviews or even convince website visitors to purchase a product.
How can blogs help authors like me?
- They can provide relevant content about your book
- They can convert blog visitors to potential readers
- They can convince visitors to buy a copy of your book
How can I start a blog marketing campaign?
There are two ways you can go about it:
- You can start your own blog and populate it with articles about your book and writing experience.
- You can reach out to existing blogs and promote your book through them.
Both options may require a lot of time and effort on your part, which is why we're offering an easier alternative: our Online Book Blitz – Cruise package. We'll set up an online book tour for you by connecting you with various blogs where your book will be advertised and where you'll be featured.
Here's what you get with this service:
- Your book advertised on relevant blogs. We will include your book cover, a short description, your author bio, and a $25 USD Amazon gift certificate to entice readers.
- Blog features on different blogs. Over one month, you'll be featured in 15 blogs through book reviews, author interviews, or guest posts.
- A personalised tour page. Interested readers will be linked to a page where they can get more information about your book and how to get a copy. It will remain active even after your campaign has ended.
- A personalised tour banner. This will be posted on your tour page and will also be available for you to use in your other marketing efforts.
- A press release announcing your book's blog tour. We will make sure to have this search engine-optimised too.
Interested in this service? Learn more about how it works here or give us a call today.
Contact your Marketing Consultant Today
To speak with a consultant, call us on +65 3165 7531 (Singapore) or +60 3 3099 4412 (Malaysia) to sign up or to learn more about this service.