Colour Image Insertion
$15.00 per Item
Partridge Singapore can scan colour images you want to include in your book whether they are photos, diagrams, tables, charts, and others. The images will be edited to make them crisp and clear when inserted into your book.
- All graphics—photos, tables, charts, diagrams, drawing, foreign fonts, and any file that is not text—must be saved separately from your manuscript in a 300-dpi TIFF (.tif) or JPEG (.jpg) file format.
- A separate back-up TIFF (.tif) file is also required for each graphic.
- For full-bleed images, we need an extra ¼ ” bleed around the images, with text and other details not to be cut within ¼ ” from the edges.
- All images that will not be full-bleed should be sized ¼ ” from the edges.
- Images will be formatted in four-colour CMYK.
- The book cover does not count as an insert
Call us today at +65 3165 7531 (Singapore) or +60 3 3099 4412 (Malaysia)
to speak to a consultant and learn more about this service.
Disclaimer: Prices are subject to change without prior notice. Prices listed do not include any applicable sales, use, excise, value-added, goods and services, or other tax, which will be added to the total at the time of purchase. Other restrictions may also apply.